Unfortunately, the Turk president is slowly curtailing the rights of Christians within his country. It’s not so dramatic as to be an absolute curtailment. It’s just a little here, a little there. And our country won’t do anything about it because we seem to need turkey in the fight against ISIS. But it’s a tragedy for these poor Christians.
- Erdogan Seizes Fifty Churches, Monasteries
- Protesters Surround Qatar Embassy: ‘Stop Killing Christians!’ ‘Stop Terror!’ – Breitbart
- Supreme Court to hear case of baker’s refusal to make wedding cake for gay couple | Fox News
- Suppressing Puberty to ‘Treat’ Gender Dysphoria. Really? | The Stream
- Mississippi can enforce LGBT religious objections law: court | Fox News
Cathryn Butzow on Is Transgenderism a Measure of…