For decades, there has been a low population growth in many countries. This is especially so in Japan and in Western Europe. Abortion is a big factor in many of those countries. For a long time, Amaker first have been wondering what the world will look like when population shrinks. We already know that it will have an adverse effect on the welfare system. Here’s a story about population growth shrinking in Japan end how it is affecting some areas. Is this where the US is headed?
- Massachusetts Seeking to Stop Taxpayer Funded Abortions
- More Christian Refugees Arriving under Trump than Muslims
- Free abortions for everyone including illegals; Oregon’s Dem governor about to sign bill into law | Conservative News Today
- Ex-Gay is Here to Stay | The Stream
- What If You’re Charlie Gard’s Parents? | The Stream
Cathryn Butzow on Is Transgenderism a Measure of…