The lives of these Assyrian Christians have been saved. They have been freed from ISIS. Unfortunately, others had to pay a high ransom to get them back. This shows some of the problems that are inherent in trying to free captive Christians in the Middle East. It is illegal in United States and many other countries to pay such ransom. And it’s understandable why it is. Pay q kidnapper, and you have just encouraged the kidnapper to kidnap someone else. This is why our government often needs to step into rescue such hostages. We need to stop the cycle of kidnapping as a business.
- Massachusetts Seeking to Stop Taxpayer Funded Abortions
- More Christian Refugees Arriving under Trump than Muslims
- Free abortions for everyone including illegals; Oregon’s Dem governor about to sign bill into law | Conservative News Today
- Ex-Gay is Here to Stay | The Stream
- What If You’re Charlie Gard’s Parents? | The Stream
Cathryn Butzow on Is Transgenderism a Measure of…