It’s good to know that this is what our Attorney General nominee thinks, but we’ve heard this from politicians before. If only we could have an attorney general who would actively work to overturn Roe versus Wade. I understand that Sessions is currently under scrutiny before the Senate. Hopefully , he will be more free to talk once the nomination is approved.
- Massachusetts Seeking to Stop Taxpayer Funded Abortions
- More Christian Refugees Arriving under Trump than Muslims
- Free abortions for everyone including illegals; Oregon’s Dem governor about to sign bill into law | Conservative News Today
- Ex-Gay is Here to Stay | The Stream
- What If You’re Charlie Gard’s Parents? | The Stream
Cathryn Butzow on Is Transgenderism a Measure of…