Our government has done very little to help the Christians who been persecuted in the Middle East during the upheavals that are occurring. Christians have had to flee their homes in many places because of the threat of Muslim jihadists. Many have died. They could use some help from our government, but Christians also need to step up.
- Massachusetts Seeking to Stop Taxpayer Funded Abortions
- More Christian Refugees Arriving under Trump than Muslims
- Free abortions for everyone including illegals; Oregon’s Dem governor about to sign bill into law | Conservative News Today
- Ex-Gay is Here to Stay | The Stream
- What If You’re Charlie Gard’s Parents? | The Stream
Cathryn Butzow on Is Transgenderism a Measure of…