The New York governor will require insurance companies to cover medically necessary abortions . The devil in the details is: what does “medically necessary” mean? The Roe versus Wade Supreme Court ruling said that medically necessary included mental health. That, of course, is quite broad.
- Massachusetts Seeking to Stop Taxpayer Funded Abortions
- More Christian Refugees Arriving under Trump than Muslims
- Free abortions for everyone including illegals; Oregon’s Dem governor about to sign bill into law | Conservative News Today
- Ex-Gay is Here to Stay | The Stream
- What If You’re Charlie Gard’s Parents? | The Stream
Cathryn Butzow on Is Transgenderism a Measure of…