IVF seemed like a wonderful thing for couples who could not conceive. Unfortunately, there was a downsideside. You are inevitably left with too many fertilized embryos. Those are living human beings. The options are to either destroy/kill him, keep them in storage, or donate them. It’s interesting that they felt this was the best thing to do with those embryos. They deserved the right to life. This is a growing problem for the entire IVF industry.
- Articles: Birth Control and Homosexuality: Unintended Consequences
- 12-Year-Old Transgender Boy Began Transition to Female, Changed Mind Two Years Later
- ‘Cheap sex’ is making men give up on marriage, author says | Fox News
- Top HHS Official on Obama’s Teen Sex-Ed Program: ‘More Than Disappointing’
- Abortion versus popular culture
Cathryn Butzow on Is Transgenderism a Measure of…