IVF seemed like a wonderful thing for couples who could not conceive. Unfortunately, there was a downsideside. You are inevitably left with too many fertilized embryos. Those are living human beings. The options are to either destroy/kill him, keep them in storage, or donate them. It’s interesting that they felt this was the best thing to do with those embryos. They deserved the right to life. This is a growing problem for the entire IVF industry.
- Massachusetts Seeking to Stop Taxpayer Funded Abortions
- More Christian Refugees Arriving under Trump than Muslims
- Free abortions for everyone including illegals; Oregon’s Dem governor about to sign bill into law | Conservative News Today
- Ex-Gay is Here to Stay | The Stream
- What If You’re Charlie Gard’s Parents? | The Stream
Cathryn Butzow on Is Transgenderism a Measure of…