Jim Caviezel is a Chri actor in Hollywood. We know him from the movie called The Passion of Christ. He’s had to tread carefully because this Christian views, but he is managed to do some interesting movies and a good TV series. Yet, according to this article, he knows that he has had to pay a price for the fact that he is Christian. He knows that he is sometimes overlooked simply because of this fact. This should be a lesson to the rest of us who call on the name of Christ. We will have persecution, but we will also have some success if we are wise. Unfortunately, many of us as Christians have learned to keep silent. We have to learn to be genuine Christians in the midst of even mild persecution.
- Erdogan Seizes Fifty Churches, Monasteries
- Protesters Surround Qatar Embassy: ‘Stop Killing Christians!’ ‘Stop Terror!’ – Breitbart
- Supreme Court to hear case of baker’s refusal to make wedding cake for gay couple | Fox News
- Suppressing Puberty to ‘Treat’ Gender Dysphoria. Really? | The Stream
- Mississippi can enforce LGBT religious objections law: court | Fox News
Cathryn Butzow on Is Transgenderism a Measure of…