Unfortunately, the Turk president is slowly curtailing the rights of Christians within his country. It’s not so dramatic as to be an absolute curtailment. It’s just a little here, a little there. And our country won’t do anything about it because we seem to need turkey in the fight against ISIS. But it’s a tragedy for these poor Christians.
- Massachusetts Seeking to Stop Taxpayer Funded Abortions
- More Christian Refugees Arriving under Trump than Muslims
- Free abortions for everyone including illegals; Oregon’s Dem governor about to sign bill into law | Conservative News Today
- Ex-Gay is Here to Stay | The Stream
- What If You’re Charlie Gard’s Parents? | The Stream
Cathryn Butzow on Is Transgenderism a Measure of…