This is a federal court man for freedom of religion. We can pray that this will continue, but the courts are fairly chaotic on this right now. It looks like North Carolina has done their homework to allow people of conscience to decline to issue a marriage license for homosexual couples.
- Massachusetts Seeking to Stop Taxpayer Funded Abortions
- More Christian Refugees Arriving under Trump than Muslims
- Free abortions for everyone including illegals; Oregon’s Dem governor about to sign bill into law | Conservative News Today
- Ex-Gay is Here to Stay | The Stream
- What If You’re Charlie Gard’s Parents? | The Stream
Cathryn Butzow on Is Transgenderism a Measure of…